Becoming your own boss is a life-changing decision. When you're ready to make the leap, Bath Tune-Up is ready to help with our accessible franchise startup costs. Our parent company, Home Franchise Concepts, has empowered over 1,000 men and women to realize their dreams and take that first step toward financial independence.
Low on Cost, High on Rewards
A Bath Tune-Up business has an initial investment of $64,950. The estimated startup costs required to open a Bath Tune-Up franchise ranges between $104,930 and $158,850. Franchise fees, which grant you the license to run a business under the Bath Tune-Up name, range from $19,950 to $45,000.
Bath Tune-Up Franchise Startup Costs
$64,950 Initial Investment Fee
$39,980 Working Capital Required*
$104,930 Total Investment
-$36,000 In-House Financing Available*
$68,930 Total Cash Required
*Refer to the Franchise Disclosure Document for details
Ideas for Funding Your Business
- Bath Tune-Up provides financing of up to $36,000 to qualified candidates. Ask for details.
- Have a 401(k)? Use it to fund your franchise. Bath Tune-Up can offer you attractive ways to finance your franchise using your 401(k) with no penalties, no taxes, and no loans to pay off.
- The SBA offers several loan and grant programs that can help you invest in your future. Bath Tune-Up is an approved franchise on the SBA Franchise Directory.
Veterans May Qualify for a 15% Discount
Qualified veterans will receive a 15% discount off the franchise fee of a Bath Tune-Up Franchise system. It’s our way of giving back by helping you take the next step toward building a financial future. Besides, we’ve found that veterans make great franchisees. They’re service-oriented, trained leaders, and know how to manage and build teams. Home Franchise Concepts, Bath Tune-Up’s parent company, has awarded over $1 million in discounts to veterans who have joined our system.
Everything You Need to Succeed
The initial $64,950 investment covers an all-inclusive startup package to make your franchise purchase as turnkey as possible. The package includes:
- The franchise fee and a protected territory
- Computer and iPad with all manuals and supplier information included
- Product samples (doors, trim, colors, stains, hardware, etc.)
- Initial printed marketing material (brochures, business cards, folders, etc.)
- Home Show materials: Booth, pop-up banner, and branded tablecloth
- Initial supply of Bath Tune-Up branded clothing
- Employee hiring and onboarding software
- Training Program:
- 4-week pre-training online course (home study)
- 9-day training (virtual and live at the Home Office)
- 12-week post-training Action Plan with Accountability
- Web hosting and custom designed microsite
- Complete operating system
- Proprietary software
- Business operations manuals
- National buying power
- Business coaching
- Access to 2 private podcast channels
- Weekly and monthly live webinars
- Home Office mentor
- Specialized tools
- And much more!
Questions about Franchise Startup Costs? We’ve Got Answers.