The Bath Tune-Up Franchise Process
The growing market for bathroom remodeling makes Bath Tune-Up a great prospect for your future. If you’re wondering how our franchise process works, you’ve come to the right place.
Get All the Information You Need
If you want to be independent but have the backing of a national, established brand, becoming one of our franchise business owners may be perfect for you. Here’s how the franchise process works:
• Fill out the form on this page for more information.
• Schedule brief call with a Franchise Consultant to chat about your interest and whether a Bath Tune-Up franchise is a good fit for you. (Discuss your goals, ex: income, a more flexible schedule, to be your own boss.)
• Receive and review view our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which contains essential information about costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and more.
• Submit your Application for Franchise.
• Have an executive interview with our Chief Development Officer.
• Approval of your Application by Committee.
• If you are ready to move forward, attend A Meet The Team Day to meet your Home Office team to learn more about franchise relations, marketing, technology, training and support, product strategy and management. (This is also your chance to interview us!)
• Final approval and execution of your Franchise Agreement.
• Attend 4-weeks of virtual classroom training followed by 8-days of virtual and hands-on training at our Experience Center.
• Upon completion of training, you'll hit the ground running, opening your business following our 12-week Action Plan!
Expect Complete Follow Through
Upon completion of our training program, you can expect extended business support by going through our 12-Week Action Plan program to provide a smooth transition to the field. You will receive proactive coaching to:
• Promote strong communications and sound business practices.
• Help you follow the Bath Tune-Up business model from day one.
• Aid you in setting income and business goals for the first year.
• Assist with your local marketing planning.
• Train you on how to handle a lead and close a sale.
• Help increase your product knowledge.
• Provide additional, ongoing live training webinars.
• Develop tools for good business habits and routines.
• Support with managing and tracking your financials.
Talk to a Franchise Consultant Today